jueves, 25 de mayo de 2017

Hola

My name is Lilly and I am a sophomore at UW La Crosse. I am studying Spanish with a concentration in business and a minor in legal studies. My roommate, Emilie are I, came here together and are staying with our host mom, Asunsación, and her family. She lives with her hushband Antonio, and her daughter, Beatriz. They are all very funny and  nice. We eat every meal together and talk to them about  our day and other things in Spain.

When we left Wisconsin it was forty degrees and raining, but not here. It has been above ninety and very sunny everyday so far. Sevilla is very big and has lots of winding streets. It is a little hard to find our way around, but it hasn´t taken us long to figure out where everything is. So far we like it alot and have been having a lot of fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario